Friday, July 23, 2010

I have now finished my third of four 2-week modules in my tropical medicine course. This last module was on parasitology, which I was really looking forward to, but it was brutal - very beneficial and extremely well-taught, but challenging. I praise God for this opportunity, but my brain has never been so full. Thank you again to all who are supporting us and praying for us. I can't begin to tell you how much it means to us. We have enjoyed West Virginia very much and have also enjoyed the people we have met here. I am a little sad that it is almost done, but I am also excited to be going on to the next phase of our journey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Faith! Nicole and I are here at work and were thinking about you so we thought we would check in. So glad you,are all doing so well and hope we get to see you soon! As usual we have a lot of changes going on here but you know how that goes, you have to change to grow! Right?! Love ya and miss ya!
    Elisha

    ReplyDelete