Sunday, July 3, 2011

I am headed to Freetown tomorrow to have my interview for a Sierra Leone nursing license. Many people have told me that it is okay for me to practice now, but I want to show respect for the laws of the land and be above approach. I am not sure what all is involved in an interview, and thus am a little bit nervous. I generally look meds up prior to giving them, so I don't run a lot off the top of my head. In addition to that, many of the medications here are manufactured in France, Nigeria, England, and other countries so I don't always recognize the names until I do some research. Please pray for me. In addition to that, in order to save cost only Abby and I are going. It was going to be just me, but we have some new friends in Freetown who just happen to have two girls :) So, Abby is going down for a visit. Please pray for safety for us. Roy and the boys are going to try to do some fun manly man stuff while we are away, so that should be fun for them. Well, I am preparing and trying to get meal stuff together for the manly men while I am gone, so I will update you in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment