Thursday, November 10, 2011

Funny T-shirts

Most recent entries for the funny t-shirt contest:
  1. I (heart) Dallas Foot-ball - This was on a pink tee being worn by a young man approx. 20 years of age, and while that is funny... it is even funnier to realize that here "football" means soccer.
  2. Google- I have to wonder what this guy thinks that means.
  3. Raging Crocodile Round-up - I'm not even sure what that one means.
  4. As I was riding down the road, I passed several people walking in single file. The first one was wearing a shirt that said We're bringing sexy back". The person walking right behind him was an old lady wearing a shirt that said "Italians do it better". I am fairly sure that it was not very "missionary-ish" to laugh at that one, but it was just too funny!
  5. AND... last but not least... one of our Bible School students came to class wearing a shirt that said "O'Colleen - Kiss me, I'm American" and it had a four-leaf clover shape in the colors of the American flag.
ENJOY! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you and miss you so much my friend! I can't comment on your blog from work, but I often check it when I need a break from the days monotony.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete