Thursday, October 20, 2011

School starts up again next week, or so we are planning. The Bible School students are very excited. This semester is going to be very interesting, as the teaching load that was previously split between four of us, is now going to be divided by 3. Roy has 8 classes to teach and I have 5 (this along with teaching homeschool to my three children, WITHOUT my curriculum that is still sitting in the deep water key). Rev. Samson Tsado (the principal) has even more to teach. It should be interesting, especially since the wheels are starting to slowly turn towards setting up a clinic. I don't think boredom is going to be a problem. I am having some serious doubts about how we are going to juggle it all... but there I go again... forgetting all the times that God has proven that He can do anything. It's going to be interesting, I am sure. Rieght now we are prepping for classes, trying to get the shipment cleared, and preparing for Dad and Clare to return next week - all the while getting interrupted 2-10 times per hour. Here is how it usually goes...
"Konk konk"
Kushay, na who dat? (hello, who is it?)
Na me. (It's me)
Whoda na na me? (Who is "it's me"?)
Well, na ME !!! ( in other words, it's me... duh!)
Well, of course! :) This conversation will even occur when it is pitch dark and no one can see anyone else at all. For this reason, we named our two cats Whodat, and Namee. The funniest part is that no one gets the joke but us - I thought they would find it funny. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment